Sleeping is one of the most beautiful pleasures of life. But it’s not always easy to get to sleep Sometimes, even when you’re tired you’d like to fall asleep in a few minutes, but you still can’t, maybe you have tried everything, Yoga, passing Baoding ball in your hands or count the stars … and you still can’t fall asleep early, we advise you to test this method developed by the US Defense Force.
Their goal is to give you the secret to fall asleep in minutes. The major newspaper The Independent has brought a book released in 1981 is “Relax and Win” that has a lot to talk about sleep, and that begins seriously to interest more and more people. The interest at the beginning was to help US army soldiers fall asleep when in situations that are less than peaceful, such as on battlefields and not be tired during the fighting, this technique would work in 96% of cases, after six weeks of practice.
How it works ? :
- Relax the muscles in your face, including tongue, jaw and the muscles around the eyes.
- Drop your shoulders as far down as they’ll go, followed by your upper and lower arm, one side at a time.
- Breathe out, relaxing your chest followed by your legs, starting from the thighs and working down.
- You should then spend 10 seconds trying to clear your mind before thinking about one of the three following images:
- You’re lying in a canoe on a calm lake with nothing but a clear blue sky above you.
- You’re lying in a black velvet hammock in a pitch-black room.
- You say “don’t think, don’t think, don’t think” to yourself over and over for about 10 seconds.